Help with hosting

Hello, sorry to bother you guys with this question, but how to I host a Server, so other people (including my friends) can play? And is it free? Im a complete amateur in scripting, but my server works. But it dosent appear anywhere else.
Ive red the tutorials and im kinda confused.

The thing is, can someone explain step by step how to upload my server online?

Thanks

Is server online No

Is server in internet list Yes

Is server in hosted list No

Well, if you don't know anything about scripting or find it hard to get your server online, stop now. I suggest you visit the SA:MP Internet List and just look for a server that suits you and your friends. A lot of people have servers that have never been gotten on, even in the Hosted listings, its crazy. I am sure you guys will find something to suit your needs. Now, if you want to attempt to learn scripting, you can visit the SA:MP Wiki than ask for some help. Otherwise, the server is pointless!

okay.. you can either use manual hosting (which is from your pc) or buy a host from a vps site.. such as ServerFFS.com etc..
To Host A Server From Your PC You Have To PortForward To Open Ports Then You Go On Sa-mp.com Then If You Have The Samp Server Creation Files You Just Set Your Server.cfg Up And Then You Run Samp-Server

PS: If You Dont Buy The Hosted Tab From ServerFFS.com It Won't Show On the Hosted List

RealCop228 I changed the script myself and etc. But I dont know how to put it online. I need help in that matter.

If you host a small sa-mp server on your computer it's free but you will have to port forward etc. If you want to upload it somewhere online it does cost money unless you get a free sa-mp host from somewhere (Not reccomended, most run off with your script). The best for it's $$ is probably http://serverffs.com even though I seem to have a few problems with them =P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, if you don't know anything about scripting or find it hard to get your server online, stop now. I suggest you visit the SA:MP Internet List and just look for a server that suits you and your friends. A lot of people have servers that have never been gotten on, even in the Hosted listings, its crazy. I am sure you guys will find something to suit your needs. Now, if you want to attempt to learn scripting, you can visit the SA:MP Wiki than ask for some help. Otherwise, the server is pointless!
Yeah They Can But Its Worth A Try If They Get Some Help Also.. If They Are Planing To Use Cmd's / Be Admin / Chat And Play Its Worth Having A Server... Like At Least They can Both Be Admins...And Have Fun With Each Other ^^

Okay, I am not going to get into the details but you have 2 options.

1. A home-hosted server

2. A professionally hosted server, with a little REAL money involved

Which is best? Well, it truly depends upon what type of server you and your friends want... RP, DM, CnR, etc... Some scripts require more CPU/RAM and others, not so much. Now, if you plan to have a server with 10 people on it, you could easily pay $5.00 a month for a 10-player slot server, which is cheap, considering you probably want reliability. However, if you want a 40-player slot server, for cheaper, you can visit True:Serve; www.trueserve.info.

??huh

Is server online No

Is server in internet list Yes

server not online and its on internet list?

well if its just for a few friends for a games night you can get a free server from serverffs.com
https://www.serverffs.com/free