help in gates guys!!, come fast fast , i have a problem

hi guys , a good guys , i need you guys hmmmm to make to me a gate with /open + /close
acutally i tryed to make but im shit in those shit , acutally two in this , hmmmm guys !! don't be lazy guys
make to me now now !!

No helps!! wtf ? samp is a good helpers !! where are the pro guys !! hidden , wake up lazys!

Hmm don't be lazy yourself, use the search button.

lol ok , but some help

This has been released dozens of times. Stop being a demanding little baby and try to do something yourself. Read up on how to code C-Type languages and read the PAWN manual.

First of all you need coordinates of the gate closed and opened

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ1
View Post
hi guys , a good guys , i need you guys hmmmm to make to me a gate with /open + /close
acutally i tryed to make but im shit in those shit , acutally two in this , hmmmm guys !! don't be lazy guys
make to me now now !!
Too many "guys" in text,

Well I specialy for you searched so the your mightiness can easly just click a button here

Don't be lazy and start to read

See, this guy is a complete low-life. Seriously, stop demanding people and don't say we don't help because we didn't reply to your topic in 2 minutes! You aren't allowed to bump until 24 hours after the original post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
See, this guy is a complete low-life. Seriously, stop demanding people and don't say we don't help because we didn't reply to your topic in 2 minutes! You aren't allowed to bump until 24 hours after the original post!
Hes made like 20 topics in the last day and hes spamming me over MSN =/.

Just Get The Gate Id , Name , CO-ords And Roatation then Post Them Here And i'll Do..