[Tool/Web/Other] (MUSTHAVE FOR MAPPERS) Gamer's Pawno Spawner tool

What does it do ?
You can convert the exact positions of multiple objects to the distance between every object and the player. You can save the converted positions in a file extension called .spawn

Now you can also load the .spawn file anytime/as much as you want, and enter a new player position.
Now it converts the distances back to the new positions, so you actually re-positioned your objects!

What is this usefull for?
(*)Clone your map without much work editing/re-making/adjusting rotations again, without touching a map editor
(*)Re-Position your map without touching a map editor
(*)Release as example your map with the .spawn file included so players can decide by themself where they want to create your map.

So basicly you only need to make as example an aircraft carrier in a map editor. And then make the spawn file like in the video (go to your map, and save your position nearby it and fill everything in)

AND NOW IF YOU WANT MORE/OR GIVE IT ANOTHER POSITION YOU CAN JUST SPAWN IT ANYTIME EVERYWHERE YOU WANT IT IN JUST A FEW CLICKS !

Once you got the spawn file, you can just enter the player position on the place that you want your map, and it will generate the pawno code for you!

Still dont get it ? Well just look at my aircraft carrier spawner
It is actually a universal spawner creator (like the acc spawner above) creator... which can be created with this tool and also loaded to use in this tool.
Link to the aircraft carrier spawning tool: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=153841

Screenshot:

Video:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg0CGizIx1s[/ame]

Antivirus report:

NoVirusThanks Report:

File Info

Report date: 2010-07-22 17:27:01 (GMT 1)
File name: Pawn_Spawner.exe
File size: 38912 bytes
MD5 Hash: 4e7910e2e2b908a64fd6403ec8e030e9
SHA1 Hash: 30b4828836b4f82296ba9d2d78cbddbc1dd0908f
Detection rate: 0 on 16 (0%)

Detections

a-squared -
Avast -
AVG -
Avira AntiVir -
BitDefender -
ClamAV -
Comodo -
Dr.Web -
F-PROT6 -
G-Data -
Ikarus T3 -
Kaspersky -
NOD32 -
Panda -
TrendMicro -
VBA32 -

Scan report generated by
NoVirusThanks.org

Thats really useful, but I thought apps aren't allowed anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toni
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats really useful, but I thought apps aren't allowed anymore.
Then how come Script-King is still allive? And why the (Tool\Web\Other) is still here?

I don't get this...what's this for?

nice release

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayON
Посмотреть сообщение
Then how come Script-King is still allive? And why the (Tool\Web\Other) is still here?

But you do know Script - King was made by JaTochNietDan = Beta Tester.
From Kye:
Quote:

The decision has been made to no longer allow any application (APP) releases directly on the forum. Legitimate tools useful for helping develop SA-MP modes should be released on the wiki and they must be reviewed by members of the SA-MP beta team or trusted SA-MP members for safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toni
Посмотреть сообщение
But you do know Script - King was made by JaTochNietDan = Beta Tester.
From Kye:
I had the same problem before with my other app, it was removed etc. Then i talked to an admin on the irc (dunno who anymore) he decided to post it back. It was kind a the same app but then for an aircraft carrier, this is the universal version of it.

Link: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=153841

Anyways if an admin reads this, please dont remove it, it isnt a virus....

anyways i added a novirusthanks report as proove this isnt a virus...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayON
Посмотреть сообщение
You can convert the exact position of as an example a aircraft carrier or other things that have multiple objects to the distance between every part of it and the player.

Once you saved that, you can enter at another location the player coordinates, and it will read the new player position and set every part of your saved file at the correct position.

So you can:

(*)Clone your map without much work editing/re-making/adjusting rotations again, without touching a map editor
(*)Re-Position your map without touching a map editor
(*)Release as example your map with the .spawn file included so players can decide by themself where they want to create your map.

Well just look at my aircraft carrier spawner
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=153841

It is actually a universal spawner creator (like the acc spawner above) creator... which can be created with this tool and also loaded to use in this tool.