1 rob command many worlds

i need help on robbing the same shop with different virtualworlds but with the same command how can i make it work

this is what i have

the other ones i have is /robcluck2 and also /robcluck3 how can i only use this command for all 3 and more

pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext,"/robcluck",true))
    {
        if(gTeam[playerid] != TEAM_CIVILIAN)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xE4BC1BFF, "Cops can't rob stores!");
        }
        else if(waitrobstore[playerid] == true)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF8000FF, "Wait before robbing the store again!");
        }
        else if(canrobcluck[playerid] == true)
        {
            if(robcluck[playerid] == false)
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xE4BC1BFF, "(ROBBERY) Your wanted level is increased! the cops have been dispatched to your location.");
                format(string, sizeof(string), "(ROBBERY) The Cluckin Bell in %s is currently being robbed right now.",zones[current_zone][zone_name]);
                CopRadio(BLUE, string);
                SetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid,GetPlayerWantedLevel(playerid)+4);
                SetPlayerScore(playerid, GetPlayerScore(playerid)+1);
                GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~y~holdup in ~w~progress",15000,3);
                SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xE4BC1BFF, "(ROBBERY) You are robbing money... don't exit the checkpoint yet...");
                timer1 = SetTimerEx("cluck", 12500, false, "d", playerid);
                ApplyAnimation(playerid, "SHOP", "null", 4.0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
                ApplyAnimation(playerid, "SHOP", "ROB_Shifty", 4.0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
                robcluck[playerid] = true;
                SetPVarInt(playerid, "Timer", SetTimerEx("WantedLevelDown", 120000, 1, "i", playerid));
            }
            else
            {
                SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF8000FF, "You are already robbing the cluckin bell.");
            }
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF8000FF, "You need to be inside the checkpoint to start robbing binco.");
        }
        return 1;

1. nice edit.
2. IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint
3. add my msn kar.2.k@hotmail.com

Could you edit the pawno script or add it do i van get and idea. I had one like that before in a other gamemode of player to point but the burger shot and cluck in a part of burger shot it said i could rob cluck