how to ?

hey everybody , i have a question ,it is more likely a request , or anyone could help me ...
look i wanted to make a gang war server , balla and those things ... now for the gang zones i wanted them to flash only if a player from the other team goes there and i use gTeam ...just like everyone does ... but i dont know how to start that .. i know its got to be with for(new i; i<M...PLA..;i++) and gTeam[i] and with getting the players pos , but i dont know how to make it for each team , u know..anyone could help me ?

and i forgot to say .. when a balla is in his zone and another team for example vagos comes there , the zone flashes , and if balla goes out of the zone ..and hten gangzoneshowforall at color of vagos .. u know ..so pls can anyone help me with that ? so make it when they are in the zone and if they are out ..

just download a gang war script and take a look at it it might help you(:

yes , it is kinda easy for you to say that .. but i wanted someone to help me with that .. not just take it from others...

anyone ?>

im not meaning taking for others looking at there scripts as u are a newbie and u see how they made it and u think and make ur own out of it thats how i use to be when i was a newbie

never mind .. i made it myself ... and i am a newbie on the forums .. not on scripting ... so i solved it .. thanks