Picklock Question.

Hello, I want to make a picklock script, but I got a script, that if some one enters the car from a another gang member it kicks him out of the car.

if(CarID == sevillecar12)
{
if(PlayerColour == TEAM_SEVILLE )
{
//Message to team when enters car?
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, RED,"SERVER MESSAGE: You are not a member of the Seville Families.");
//SendClientMessage(playerid, YELLOW, "SERVER MESSAGE: If you have a picklock, you can brake into the vehicle. Read /picklock.");
new Float:X,Float:Y,Float:Z;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
SetPlayerPos(playerid, X+2, Y+2, Z+2);
}
}

Is there any possible script to picklock the car with "if" or "else?

I really don't understand what your asking. Are you asking how to keep them from entering the car if it's locked?

Listen, this kicks the player that enters the car from another gang, I am asking here if it is possible to make with a "PlayerInfo" script to enter the car with picklock... like...

if(CarID == sevillecar12)
{
if(PlayerColour == TEAM_SEVILLE )
{
else
}
if(PlayerData[playerid][picklock]=1)
}
{
//Message to team when enters car?
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, RED,"SERVER MESSAGE: You are not a member of the Seville Families.");
//SendClientMessage(playerid, YELLOW, "SERVER MESSAGE: If you have a picklock, you can brake into the vehicle. Read /picklock.");
new Float:X,Float:Y,Float:Z;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
SetPlayerPos(playerid, X+2, Y+2, Z+2);
}
}

Hmmm...

Let me write what I undsrstand you want...

Basically, you have cars in the server at the moment, and some are gang cars.

If someone gets into the gang car they cannot drive it if they do not own it and are kicked out of the vehicle.

If that is true, then your asking for a way to let that player pick the lock of the car so he/she can drive it.

By "lock" you mean the kick from the vehicle... the cars aren't actually locked, they just kick you out.

Let me know if I have this right...

In the case that I do, you have a couple options...

1. You could use a timer, giving the player a few seconds before they are kicked out.

2. If the player is only kicked from the driver seat, you could make it so the lock can be picked from the passenger seat.

I'm sure there are other things you can do, but if you don't want to change your current system too much I believe those are easiest.

Let me know how it works out.

So is it possible to make it with this Script, like some one enters with picklock the car, then he drives arround, he can leave and enter how many times he want, and if that possible how to do it?