FPS Limit

Hi guys basically I have frame limiter on so I can move with walking weapons.
So yeah I realised when I join a server my FPS is always under 25, and so I have to change it by /fpslimit *number* to make it higher. So is 25 the deafult limit? I guess I will have to type in /fpslimit 45 (to move with ww has to be under 45) everytime I join a server :P

Thanks

Check if your Frame-Limiter (don't know if it is really called like this) in your San Andreas settings is off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyEric
View Post
Check if your Frame-Limiter (don't know if it is really called like this) in your San Andreas settings is off.
I said in my post that it's on! :P
I want it to be on so I can play with walking weapons, my question is , is there a default limit because my fps is always under 25 so I have to change it with the command /fpslimit *number*

IF its 25 that means your FPS is 25, because /fpslimit resets each restart of San Andreas, Means upgrade your video card.

Then turn your frame limiter off so the game won't be capped at 25 fps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
View Post
IF its 25 that means your FPS is 25, because /fpslimit resets each restart of San Andreas, Means upgrade your video card.
That makes no sense.

You can't higher your FPS with /fpslimit. It's just that, if you have no limit on it, it will use your highest FPS possible which means smoother gaming. If you still FPS lag, buy a better video card and memory =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteEnis
View Post
That makes no sense.
For better FPS you gotta have a "better video card" since FPS comes from your graphic card pretty much that make sense to you, Or you just stupid comes to computers?.

@Mr187: When the frame limiter limits the game to 25 FPS then also buying a new gpu won't do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteEnis
View Post
@Mr187: When the frame limiter limits the game to 25 FPS then also buying a new gpu won't do anything.
Well than turn it off? god.