Adding a second fan

Hi,

First I want to say sorry for all those topic about this but I'm worrying a bit about the temperature of my PC.
Anyway the question is: I have 2 fans which are not connected on my PC yet. I want to connect them but I can't find a plugin in the motherboard, what else can I do?

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR`
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,

First I want to say sorry for all those topic about this but I'm worrying a bit about the temperature of my PC.
Anyway the question is: I have 2 fans which are not connected on my PC yet. I want to connect them but I can't find a plugin in the motherboard, what else can I do?

Regards
You don't connect the fans on your motherboard, you connect them on your power supply, the power supply already come with those fan plugs.

You sure? I can't find one on my PSU also.
I have 1 smart fan and that's connected to my motherboard.. So..

What else can I do?

Get a 3Pin fan connecter to a Molex 4 pin connector. You should have some 4pin Molex plugs left from your PSU

(They are the leads that power your HDD, DVD drive etc.)

Something like this would help you. You can build that by yourself, but i've forgot how exactly lol

That's the wrong adapter
This is what you want:

@Cedimedi that won't fit. Thanks anyway.
@Mrkrabz indeed, my fan plugin can fit in that ^^

Good air cooling isn't only about ''just adding another fan'', you have to make sure your other fan is clear, and the stock to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedimedi
Посмотреть сообщение

Something like this would help you. You can build that by yourself, but i've forgot how exactly lol
That is for a fan with a Molex on the end of it, to be changed into a 3Pin fan connector.

lol yea i didn't noticed it lmao.. well, im tired.