[GameMode] Redirect GameMode

Hello guys that is my first gamemode is a easy gm , is a redirect gm have only 64 lines , it automatically changes the mapname , hostname and gamemode you cand change the text of hostname mapname or gamemode text .

Download : http://solidfiles.com/d/5aae/

Screenshoot : that gm haven't screenshot download and see it

The gm is empty lol..

No, you need to read:
it Automaticly Changes the GamemodeText, Mapname and Hostname..

So its Not empty,

Good Job for your first GM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez
Посмотреть сообщение
No, you need to read:
it Automaticly Changes the GamemodeText, Mapname and Hostname..

So its Not empty,

Good Job for your first GM!
Sorry for my bad english , i live in Romania :d

I Don't tell you it's bad. But you must take some more time in it.

Anyway good luck for your first game mode.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

WTF?!?!? n00b =)) !

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoM14v
Посмотреть сообщение
WTF?!?!? n00b =)) !
Oh snap, another kiddy running around calling people noob's because their not as good as them / their jealous.

Edited meme thing:

Make something better or GTFO,

Anyway good job.. I think it would be better as a [FS] though.

This isn't even worth being called a gamemode what the hell?, I know its your first "script release" but common, all this crap is on the wiki, And it should be a "help tutorial" at http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70 not worth even releasing this as a "fliterscript".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
This isn't even worth being called a gamemode what the hell?, I know its your first "script release" but common, all this crap is on the wiki, And it should be a "help tutorial" at http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70 not worth even releasing this as a "fliterscript".
Joe suddenly appreciate what work means you are just beginning as he! n00b!

PS : Mr187 is right !

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladone2
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for my bad english , i live in Romania :d
Off-topic: I hate it when people say that they have bad English because they live in <insert country here>.
On-topic: This is no gamemode, and this is way too easy to make. Seriously. It's like posting a filterscript with only color includes when you could post the color includes as a snippet or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tails
Посмотреть сообщение
off-topic: i hate it when people say that they have bad english because they live in <insert country here>.
on-topic: This is no gamemode, and this is way too easy to make. Seriously. It's like posting a filterscript with only color includes when you could post the color includes as a snippet or something.
you telling me? Especially when they say romania!

you are noob , if i'm beginner don't means i'm noob

[_] Why the hell dosen't SA:MP use brackets?