VPS Configuration

Could somebody that knows about VPSes write me a VPS Configuration for a SA:MP server with 200 slots?

Thank you.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=100527

Код:
hostname [servername]
port 7777
password 
mapname Los Santos
weburl [weburl]
rcon_password something
maxplayers 5
query 1
announce 1
instagib 0
filterscripts
plugins
rcon 1
maxnpc 0
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 250.0
stream_rate 1000
gamemode0 [gamemodename] 1
Oops at double post.

This really doesn't help me, i would use the default values, so what VPS could run those?

EDIT: I mean configuration, like RAM, Bandwidth, CPU not server.cfg :P

It really depends. Are you going to fill those 200 slots as soon as you purchase your VPS? If you're planning on having 200 players, I would recommend looking at purchasing a dedicated server rather than a VPS. You mustn't plan too far ahead. Will you even achieve 10 consistent players? And the qualities of your script depend also on how powerful the CPU needs to be and the amount of RAM you will need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberSocks
Посмотреть сообщение
It really depends. Are you going to fill those 200 slots as soon as you purchase your VPS? If you're planning on having 200 players, I would recommend looking at purchasing a dedicated server rather than a VPS. You mustn't plan too far ahead. Will you even achieve 10 consistent players? And the qualities of your script depend also on how powerful the CPU needs to be and the amount of RAM you will need.
Dedicated cost just to much, an i seen a lot of people using VPS-es for SA:MP servers and it was fine.

So please could somebody write my the configuration, like ram, bandwidth etc.? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizion
Посмотреть сообщение
Dedicated cost just to much, an i seen a lot of people using VPS-es for SA:MP servers and it was fine.

So please could somebody write my the configuration, like ram, bandwidth etc.? Thanks.
all depends on your settings and the gamemode and how well its scripted etc, My at 120 players online atleast 24/7 and hits around 200 in the middle of the day a month ago on dedicated Bandwith was about 4TB a month.

My suggestion get atleast 400GB for a start or 500GB of bandwith, And make sure the company your with you can upgrade it anytime, talk to support etc.

http://www.hivelocity.net/dedicated-...l-core-servers

Super cheap dedi's, but seem to be quality dedi's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by left48
Посмотреть сообщение
http://www.hivelocity.net/dedicated-...l-core-servers

Super cheap dedi's, but seem to be quality dedi's.
That isnt cheap dedicated servers those really aint worth shit, I wouldn't get no Atom for a SA-MP server, Also 10mbps port is crap, Need atleast a 100mbps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizion
Посмотреть сообщение
This really doesn't help me, i would use the default values, so what VPS could run those?

EDIT: I mean configuration, like RAM, Bandwidth, CPU not server.cfg :P
Quote:

Could somebody that knows about VPSes write me a VPS Configuration for a SA:MP server with 200 slots?

Thank you.

Then be more specific.