Single Ban List

I know we have/had sprunkbuster but ppl mostly are not required to use it. I think when people buy hosted tab, serverFFS should install that list. The list will contain serious hackers, not noobs that hack once and then get banned...

what you think of it?

No. Server owners have the right whether or not to have a script loaded to their server, especially since they paid money for it.

I know as a server owner my self I would update and use a a updated sa-mp server ban list

If somebody plays on server a and is banned, he's now banned from server b. He cannot be unbanned by server owners and pretty much can't play any server. Not a good idea.

Agreed, especially if he is banned for a stupid reason like an abusive administrator.

I liked SprunkBuster but it wasn't that really good because even me when i was official i was forced to have to use it including add it to my anti-cheat, I didn't like the fact everytime i try to prevent it from banning somebody blacklisted it wouldn't allow it and i wouldn't get no support from any of the SA-MP team regading it and sadly even one of my admins where banned on it but i made sure to remove him thanks to that lol.

I always wish we had an Anti-Cheat like back in the day when it was included with SA-MP, but i wish SA-MP had an auto updater and would update itself when ever there's an update can always update the "SA-MP Anti Cheat" of a new cheat etc, Thats how most video games do it for there mutliplayer.

I'm sprunkbuster hater and i don't think that is good idea. Many ppl with me have same exterial IP like me. One day someone cheated and I got blacklisted in Sprunkbuster. I'm still blacklisted and I cant play in many servers. I tryed to contact sprunkbuster , made unban appeal but nothing. I think that project is fail.