Anyone a Zmodeler?

I don't know many people who make mods.

So I'd like to meet a few (I myself am trying to learn how to mod as well)

if anyone can, please post a few tuts on suggestions and tips on Zmodeler or any program you use.

Well I use Autodesk 3DS Max 2010. For modelling and animation, it is pretty good.

hmmmm i'll try that program heh.

I used ZModeler a few times, it didn't really suite me as I work using vertices and not overall faces...But it is a really good program...learn it well.

I made my own (dead now) mod for Crysis a few months ago using JUST Blender (http://www.moddb.com/mods/ultimate-gear)

I've been using a combination of Zmodeler + 3ds Max to do my modeling work for the last 4-ish years.
Zmodeler is very simplistic and a great way to jump into modeling, can also be used to do >Anything< related to GTA modeling, efficiently and effectively. 3ds is more of your advanced / base program that can do just about anything for any purpose for any game. However to do so requires a lot of more downloaded plugins and know-how, this program can take a very long time to fully learn and understand, but if you plan to be modeling for many years, then you definitely should take that time to learn it.

I am still learning with 3ds, so if you decide to continue with Zmodeler, just PM if you need any help.

tried Zmodeler once...but i prefer 3D max

lol zmodeler for games, you'd use zmodeler if you wanted to make a normal map but not models for ingame, you could try blender because it's free, if you're willing to spend thousands I'd go with 3ds and if you're into animation I'd go for maya. I use 3ds and maya and 3ds is more straight forward