How to decide whether a player is a cheater

Well I mean I hear everyone on here saying I hope that the SA MP team fixes it. I mean they can only do so much hackers are going to hack no matter what you do.

I mean the responsability doesnt reley on SA MP team it is the responsability of the Admin of the server to get the latest AntiCheat script and stop by his server often to check up to make sure there is nobody hacking.

I mean I see so many people posting I hate the hackers what can we do.....Well its not SA MP teams fault its the admin of that server to not be at the server to ban them.

Impressive. Great aspect to influence admins, so they can handle the all too common "Cheating Dispute". I will ensure all my administrators are knowledgable with this post.

Regards
=BDC=Scarface

on our server we have admins look at a player after a complaint, and test what it is that the player is accused of. we've seen just about every kind of cheat availible, from heath cheats where the player takes double, triple, or even 10 times the amount of hp to die, or the ability to fake a death to a minigun from some innocent other player. invincible cars are popular as well, which usually comes with the flying car cheat. it's a major issue almost daily, but one that is dealt with quickly with a good admin presence.

the main thing is that you have to know what the limits of SA:MP are, and what are normal game issues seperate from cheating.

this also happened to me, i kept getting moved to triad base, id run away and be spawned back there, then i got banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfsjunkie91
I'd also like to mention something that may be mistaken for cheating.

I was playing on the party server, FBI team, and me and a team mate got into an abandoned Sentinel. After driving it for less than a second, it respawned back in the Triad base. I'm actually not sure why no one accused us of hacking, but I'm sure that this has happened on other servers with people accusing others of hacking.

Don't forget that innocent players can drive around bullet proof vehicles. Which is generally after a health cheater has been in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon
Don't forget that innocent players can drive around bullet proof vehicles. Which is generally after a health cheater has been in them.
well... i didn't know about that one i'm gonna add it at my text, thanks...

That will make things a lot difficult...

Still, The real question is Why Do People Cheat- "Cant We All Just Get Along"

Quote:
Originally Posted by {CF}TroyRulz007
Still, The real question is Why Do People Cheat- "Cant We All Just Get Along"
Mostly because the parents don't look at the age limit when they buy the games for their kids and then we take the cheating childs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon
I'm not sure I believe this is possible, is car invulnerability synced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towlies
I mean the responsability doesnt reley on SA MP team it is the responsability of the Admin of the server to get the latest AntiCheat script
It is unfeasable to produce a script that will detect the majority of cheaters.

Nice topic. I'm willing to do a "how to detect cheats in SAMP" video soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-RDG
But players can use cheat codes too?
No, cheat codes are disabled in SAMP.