Range ban.

Hello, I live in colombia (south america) i play in San Andreas Role Play, It's my favorite server but 2 weeks ago my friends and me can't join in this server (San Andreas Role Play), We can join only after 20:00-24:00 world time, Admins from the server said ''You have range ban from SA-MP and not from SA-RP''. I'm not ban for hacks..., I can join only after 24:00 world time, can some moderator or normal member explain this. And moderators, also admins from SA-RP said ''Ask a moderator for unban range your IP''. Please can a moderator help me with this?. If you want my IP or extra information please contact me in forums or in this E-mail: sebas99roa@hotmail.com. Thank you, Also I always play SA-MP. I'm mad because my favorite server don't work, And i played 1 entire year in that server, Thank you again and I will wait a asnwer.

Maybe u got banned from SAMP, beacuse of the DDo's attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠ FalconX ♠
Maybe u got banned from SAMP, beacuse of the DDo's attacks
Yes thats why all south america got banned, But admins can do a exeption with my IP if they can, Reminder the server work after 24:00 world time, it mean they turn on the server for south america at that time. And you know there is thousend people that can't join in a server for this problem. Maybe some day they'll put a anti DDo's.

It's not only with me it's with all south america ''i think'' because my friends from Argentina can't join in this server too, only after 24:00 world time. 1 Week ago the server worked normally it was 200/200 because all countries was in this server but 6 days ago the server only work (only for south america) after 12 am. And it's not good for player and server. Can some moderator help me with this?. Or explain why can't help me, Or please try to help me, PM me in this forums or in this E-mail: sebas99roa@hotmail.com. Only if moderator need a private information to help or something (IP, pass word, ETC)

It's a rangeban. I can't acess either. I'm in Brazil.

Hello,

I would like to mention that SA-MP actually has a range-ban of South America from the Masterlist. I do not believe that this can actually effect you joining a server, it will only prevent you from being able to view the internet and official list, probably the hosted list also. It is up to the server configuration and banlist who can connect or not, so the ban which is being used here to stop Distributed Denial of Service attacks, are not related to your ability to join any server. The administrator on that server may have meant to talk to the moderators of that server to make an exception. I hope you understand what I mean.