Releasing Filter Scripts Rule suggestion.

I see alto of people having trouble when the .inc files they need when they download a FS and they don't already have them.

I also don't see many releases including them, Thus casing the people who are downloading them to have errors and problems.

To save time wouldn't it just be better to include all files needed when releasing the FS....

I suggest a rule to be made to Include any .inc files needed in any FS or GM releases.

Wouldn't it be better to include the include in the FS?

Aslong as the include has been included,,,

I vote no, sorry. I can get my own includes.

Thats a bit self sentered.... I can't find 'struct.inc' or 'steam.inc'... And the guy who released it did't include them...

If you can't even find proper includes then you shouldn't even try running the server.

Just don't say that it's good for newbies, it's only good for retards. Everyone should know how to use forum search.

1st it wasit time.
2nd There not always there...

You try finding me a download of struct.inc & steam.inc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackster
Посмотреть сообщение
You try finding me a download of struct.inc & steam.inc....
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=12909

Edit: oh, fuck. The download links seem to be fucked, that's why you cannot get the include files. :P

Contact the creator of these includes and he might fix the download links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Посмотреть сообщение
Links on that thread is dead btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
If you can't even find proper includes then you shouldn't even try running the server.

Just don't say that it's good for newbies, it's only good for retards. Everyone should know how to use forum search.
+1 I agree on this!