[GameMode] [GM]Cops 'n Criminals

COPS 'n CRIMINALS

by biltong

This is not your ordinary Cops v Criminals. It is not a roleplay gamemode at all. In this GM, Cops have to get in their Hunters and kill the Criminals, who ride around on mountain bikes and try to stay alive for 10 minutes.

It is round based: by default, there are 5 rounds, but that can be changed by editing the script. At the end of the game, the team with the most round wins, wins. Each round lasts 10 minutes.

This GM only supports 32 players - 16 Cops v 16 Criminals, no more.

It has persistent stats tracking - no registration required. It tracks stats like kills, deaths, time played, wins and losses, all by your username.

COMMANDS
/mystats - Shows your current statistics.
/help - Shows your objective.
RCON ADMIN COMMANDS - Edit the script to allow different admins to use these commands.
/endround - Ends the current round.
/restartround - Restarts the current round. Sometimes causes players to spawn with cigars or bottles - SAMP bug. Restart the round or respawn the players with the issue to fix that.

This GM uses PVars. As a result, it is only compatible with 0.3a R8 and upwards.

To compile this script, you need dini 1.6 and SAMsites 0.4 or later - included with script.

I'm not planning on updating this, I'm moving on from SA:MP, so if someone would like to update this please PM me and I will get back to you.

KNOWN ISSUES
- Some filterscripts conflict with Cops 'n Criminals' textdraws.
- Textdraws don't always display properly after a GMX (tried to fix, still an issue)
- Some people may spawn with a bottle or a cigar in their hand - respawn the player until it is gone.

Released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license.

Happy fragging!
Download Cops 'n Criminals

EDIT: If you use this on your server, please give me your server's IP, I want to see how it runs out there

Wow very cool for Mini-Missions..Anyway good work...

Pretty, Good Job.

nice one, good job

It Nice.gonna Try It... hey i have that IP join now.
60.51.67.198:7777
version: 0.3b

* IM SORRY, MY IP IS DYNAMIC WILL CHANGE AFTER ME TURN OFF PC AND ROUTER....

IF IP HAS CHANGE:
EMAIL ME: ewanemo92@yahoo.com

Looks pretty Nice Ў

Good job ...

nice GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Ghost
View Post
It Nice.gonna Try It... hey i have that IP join now.
60.51.67.198:7777
version: 0.3b

* IM SORRY, MY IP IS DYNAMIC WILL CHANGE AFTER ME TURN OFF PC AND ROUTER....

IF IP HAS CHANGE:
EMAIL ME: ewanemo92@yahoo.com
Dont post your ip here...