Can you make This script??

Can you make a gamemode like this??
TOWN TO BE IN LS
1).Factions -> Gangs->Grove Street Familes[GS]
Varrio Los Aztecas[Varios] - spawn in barrio
Idlewood Ballas[IB] - spawn in idlewood crack house
Jefferson Ballas[JB]- spawn in jefferson car park
Temple Drive familes [TDF] - spawn in cemetery
Seville Boulevard familes [SBF]- spawn around - seville boulevard gang tag at basket

-> Cops (Los santos police departament)[LSPD] - sapwn at lspd departament
FBI AGENT's[FBI] [spawn at lspd departament ]

2). Commands:
/register - /login - /dance 1"9 - /smoke 1"5 - /drink - /drunk - /reloads - /bag - /buy [ciga,beer,camera,spraycan,dice]-only from liqour or 24/7 , /buygun [smg,ak47,mp4,deagle,colt45,etc] only form emmets , /spraya [to spray varrio los aztecas gang tag] /sprayb [ to spray idlewood balas gang tag] , /sprayb1 [ to spray jefferson ballas gang tag] , /sprayg [ to spray grove street gang tag ] /sprays [ to spray sevile boulevard familes gang tag] /sprayt [ to spray temple drive familes gang tag ]

3). WHO CAN MAKE A GAME MODE LIKE THIS?
PLISS !!!!! XD ..... i want so much ! this script i want to be like this server ! pliss help me xD i want so much to have a server like that T_T .

HostName: [.:. † The Streetz of Los Santos RPG † .:.]
Address: 85.17.233.194:7771
Players: 15 / 70
Ping: 219
Mode: Fear And Respect RPG v1.2a
Map: Los Santos

Wrong section, and that's a lot to ask for, without some serious cash, no one is going to think about making that.

HELP ME* xD

If you have a request, post it on The Scripting Request Section, but I don't believe anyone is going to make you a game mode for free.

Who can help me ? i am a boy from romania , 14 age but i don't have money becose my family is poor , i like very much the game and i want to play with my friend's from romania and LA, california etc.....THX very much for who can help me .....

Then learn to script and create it yourself.

Yes,the scripting experience is not only better for you,it's also very fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveusmg
Посмотреть сообщение
Who can help me ? i am a boy from romania , 14 age but i don't have money becose my family is poor , i like very much the game and i want to play with my friend's from romania and LA, california etc.....THX very much for who can help me .....
Well, you could always use a already made game mode, which could be found here.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
u just made my day lol

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No offence, but that's what everyone says. If you can't afford a script, then how do you afford to make a 80 slot server? I bought a decent script for $50 that is more then I expected. Now I learned to script.. well not completely. But let me tell you something- making a script, and buying on is very different. Making a script is fun, not boring. But if you buy a script, you don't know how to update it, fix it, and someone can sell you a bunch of backdoor's instead. I STRONGLY suggest you run a 'Godfather' edit, learn to script from that, and then make a script in which YOU desire.