How will video games be in the future? Facing 5-8 years ahead?

In my opinion it's so hard to say how video games will be then in the future, but heres some of my ideas that i think it will look like in the future. I think video games will be alot easier to handle than, having all the disks and stuff. I know you can buy games on the xbox live market place but i mean like it will be easier to get than sitting and waiting for hours for it to finish. Graphics will improve a lot i think, it will look nearly as real and the physics will be smooth to handle and more realistic too. Probably more consoles will enter the world with Microsofts xbox 360, and Playstation. But probably xbox and playstation will be ahead of those other consoles by a lot. Live Entertainment (xbox live and Ps3 live) Will be a lot more of a experience using it. But anyways i have sooo many ideas in my ahead, but cant get them out.

Tell me some

Regards Butt55 ( Axel)

3D. Nothing more to say.

In 5 years? Maybe 5 more COD games and people will finally get bored of playing the same game over and over again.

people will go back to nintendo 64!!!

Like mentioned b4, 3D will be the future.
PS: Glad forums are back up again.

More epic.

Virtual Reality i guess..3D and stuff

In 5 year you have to connect your brain to your console, close your eye's and play your video games with your imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [KMA]DlennartD
Посмотреть сообщение
In 5 year you have to connect your brain to your console, close your eye's and play your video games with your imagination.
You actually could, but you have to connect like 30 little wires to every nerve.

Ray traced