[HELP] Mapicons

Hi there, i have made these mapicons:
pawn Код:
if(HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 0)
        {
            CreateMapIcon(31,0, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
        }
        else if(HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 1)
        {
            CreateMapIcon(32,0, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
        }//HIER
But they both show a Green house (31) and if i buy a house (so its owned) they wont show a red house (32) what did i do wrong?

i didn't understand what you need Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingOfSamp
Посмотреть сообщение
i didn't understand what you need Exactly
He set a grennhuse map icon for a house that hasn't been bought, and a red one that s owned. But when he buys one the green house doesn't change to red to notify if someone owns it.

OnTopic:
Try to delete the "==" to the one "=" like that. Like this: if(HouseInfo[h][hOwned] = 0)

if that doesn't work try to add switch if(HouseInfo[h][hOwned] == 0) and use case 0: and case 1:

I'm not 100% percent though

It might be the function you have for Map Icons, Ive done a simple edit to the script making it check the numbers more efficently but i think its the include/plugin you use for you're map icon.

pawn Код:
switch(HouseInfo[h][hOwned])
{
    case 0:
    {
        CreateMapIcon(31,0, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
    }
    case 1:
    {
        CreateMapIcon(32,0, HouseInfo[h][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[h][hEntrancez]);
    }
}