Cannot Compile Script...

Hey there all,
Usually my scripts compile pretty much straight away, with the odd warning here and there, but this time ( i have gone a but adventurous with my coding ) i get over 10 errors and alot of warnings. I have posted the script on PasteBin (http://pawn.pastebin.com/ZtCi1Lpu). If someone can help me, ill happily put there name on my credits page for my new (and upcoming) server. I wont go on about that too much as this isnt the right section.

Your help is greatly appreciated

Also, i did have one that compiled, but simply crashed the game whenever the command ("/work") was given by a player, so i deleted it and started again, now i think about it maybe i shouldnt of deleted it lol.

You're help (if given ) Will be credited on my server's credits and thankyous page, and if you want you may recieve a 'higher than player' status on my server. Ill post the IP etc etc when its ready in the correct section.

Thanks
Ash (Yes, thats my name )

Well if you post the warnings it would help greatly. Second, I don't need any "sugar coating" to your help. Don't give me anything. I don't need status or anything.(That's if I find out what;s wrong :P)

**Sorry for the late reply;

I knew there was something else i had to put in that post

Here they are:

Код:
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(34) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "BeginMission")
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(36) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "("
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(36) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(37) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(43) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "("
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(43) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(50) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(50) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(65) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(85) : error 021: symbol already defined: "IsPlayerInRaceCheckpoint"
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(87) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(89) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(91) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Loading"
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(92) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(95) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(98) : error 021: symbol already defined: "IsPlayerInCheckpoint"
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(100) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(102) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(104) : error 021: symbol already defined: "Arrival"
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(105) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(108) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Users\Ashley Hardy\SA-MP Stuff!\filterscripts\work.pwn(118) : error 026: no matching "#if..."
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

15 Errors.

Give us the lines please

The lines to?

Ive posted the FS and the Errors/Warnings

Ohh sorry,I didnt see that

We must of posted at the same time then

Its ok

I think you did somethnig wrong with brackets. Check them

Brackets look fine to me. I wonder what else it could be, and the 'Already Defined;#' errors, well there only defined once, and thats where the error is :S

Happy Birthday?

http://pastebin.com/q8XNiFYh