Login/Register/Stats System

I'm looking for someone who would take the time to teach me how to make a login/register/stats system. I have looked around and the scripts are long and have random things I don't even understand. I just need someone to explain it to me step by step please. I hope I don't annoy too many people

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorMartinez
I'm looking for someone who would take the time to teach me how to make a login/register/stats system. I have looked around and the scripts are long and have random things I don't even understand. I just need someone to explain it to me step by step please. I hope I don't annoy too many people
If you use dudb, check this topic: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=4798.0

Well from the looks of it, he neither uses dudb nor dini (or file).

If you're just starting out, I suggest you start with dini.

CLICK ME FOR A TUT!

I can help u learning saving systems , pm me with ur : xfire/msn/skype

If you are just learning, then start with SQL. It's difficult, but its so much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorMartinez
if you want to make it make it with DIALOGS
anyway add me on x-f:razturach if you need help

Check this site it will help a lot..
SAMP WIKI

Don = Daniello? Marten?

Nope Don_(GH)..

Thanks I got it, someone helped me out on teamviewer.