The streamer is the problem ?

Hello , as soon as i added the streamer at my server , it tested the game mode and i tried to punch my friends but they didnt even move .. O.oThey health goes down but nothing happens to them.They dont even move from the place.And even if u throw a granade near them , nothing happnes , their health goes down and they dont even move their position.What the ?? And by the way, why do the objects CreateDynamicObject(...); spawn so late ? It takes 1-2 seconds for them to spawn.What should i do for the first question ?And the last one if that is possible.

Maybe they're frozen? When you're frozen your health doesn't go down...

As for the streamer, that's how it goes. The objects spawn when you get close to them.

For the first one , i know the answer , i just found out. Thanks anyways.

the streamer plugin reacts on a moving player. so when you spawn an object, and dont move your character, the object wont show. you need to move so the streamer can detect that you are near the object, then it will pop up within 1/10 second.
to illustrate it, have a look @ this vid:
http://www.xfire.com/video/2ea442/
pay atention at 40 seconds, i teleported directly to the object w/o moving before, the streamer is that fast so i didnt fall through (maybe because the looping is big enough?).