Need good coder, willing to pay up to $400

Hey, I need someone who's (Really good) if not (The best) at coding servers. I'm willing to pay up to $400 for a unique scripts, which will benefit me and the members who will be in there.

I'm looking for either a unique, 1 stand roleplay script (Can be pre-made) or a Battlefield, world war,Team deathmatch script or if possible a cops and robber one or something else under the lines of unique which will be fun.

I will pay via paypal, as gift. I'm willing to meet you in real-life if you live in the UK. Or I'm willing to talk to you over the phone if that's what you prefer.

PM me or post below if you can help.

Thanks,
Coolstars6.

---------------

EDIT~ Bump, still need a script. Only got Ј60 ($100) left... PM me your msn..

I want to buy a pre-made script not a coder.

where will you get 400$ from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Obviously by working. Either way the origin of the money isnt really important as long as it was obtained legally :P.

Im calling bullshit however, lets see a screen shot of your paypal (black our personal info of course).

Check my PM

Teamview?? PM me your msn and I will teamview it to show you And it is legal and it was made by selling my runescape account..

don't u believe this dude?? he is my good mte chris. was gonna script for him for half the cash cuz his a mate but i can't now got other issues. Don't worry dude if these guys don't believe ya keep trying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Obviously by working. Either way the origin of the money isnt really important as long as it was obtained legally :P.

Im calling bullshit however, lets see a screen shot of your paypal (black our personal info of course).
Wanna see my cash on teamview? And are you interested?

trust this dude!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolstars6
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar

Im am interested, but i have a few conditions to ensure neither of us wastes our time.

• I will need to see that the money is in the account via teamviewer or screen capture
  • You wont get the script until i get the money; you can test it on my server to ensure satisfaction though
* you will get the $0.01 back after it is sent to my account.

I'll send you a pm with the original message quote in case this gets deleted by moderators.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolstars6
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar

Im am interested, but i have a few conditions to ensure neither of us wastes our time.

• I will need to see that the money is in the account via teamviewer or screen capture
  • You wont get the script until i get the money; you can test it on my server to ensure satisfaction though
* you will get the $0.01 back after it is sent to my account.

I'll send you a pm with the original message quote in case this gets deleted by moderators.
Demand Teamviewer. Screenshots are easily faked.