[FilterScript] [FS]The cowly cow.

Yeah all kinds of fun stuff can be done w/ attaching objects. The pet system (which everyone liked but NOBODY used) was kind of pokemon-ish. Object attached to player over their head, but when you sent it to attack other players it would get destroyed, then respawned as unattached. OnObjectMoved (or whatever) would be used a lot to verify the target players x/y/z and the object then sent to that position. Was funny watching people try to run away from the shark that was chasing them as it kept biting them and removing health (until they died).

I can tell you've got more ideas involving this sort of stuff...so I advise really looking at the entire object system and think about how you can use it to "trick" people into thinking the objects are doing more than whats really possible w/ pawn. 99% of it is optical illusion and trickery really.

Alright, thanks for explaining, very creative

offtopic: I was wondering why a chicken came and blew up my car the first time I entered your server xD (That's where I got my 'Animal Attack' idea for my MeanGuy FS.)

Well TBH, I haven't been doing much with objects before but I like the system. I really appreciate your tips kaiser, and I'm sure I can use it for further ideas. Just like others'.

And you're right - 99% are actually optical illusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_

offtopic: I was wondering why a chicken came and blew up my car the first time I entered your server xD (That's where I got my 'Animal Attack' idea for my MeanGuy FS.)
Heh it could have also been Evil Chicken (follows SP train route) or Depressed Chicken (sits lonely on top of Chiliad and has its occassional mental breakdown and blows everything up that it finds).

Hiddos: You're welcome and have fun. I look forward to more object fun from you

Cows are suppose to be eaten. They taste good cut into thick strips and cooked medium rare on my grill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprofitt
Cows are suppose to be eaten. They taste good cut into thick strips and cooked medium rare on my grill.
Cows have a great taste because they're obviously more then any human being can ever become. Therefor, cows should rule the world. Instead, the cows refused. And now humanity is using cows for meat

Some people never get it

looks funny cows should eat players o_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_

Heh it could have also been Evil Chicken (follows SP train route) or Depressed Chicken (sits lonely on top of Chiliad and has its occassional mental breakdown and blows everything up that it finds).

Hiddos: You're welcome and have fun. I look forward to more object fun from you
Lol I just remember spawning, getting in an infernus and seeing something cover up half my screen. After dieing, spawning in the same place, I look up and there's a chicken flying away lol.
I really need to check those chickens out when I fix my internet.

lol, epic FS!

Make sharks and turtles for into the water?

Looks nice Hiddos, but is there a non MapAndreas version? I don't feel like wasting 70 % of extra ram just for this ..

Nice script btw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
View Post
Looks nice Hiddos, but is there a non MapAndreas version? I don't feel like wasting 70 % of extra ram just for this ..

Nice script btw!
Nothing that's quite more efficient.. Or maybe you could try saving all height co-ordinates to a file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _[HuN]_Epsilon_
View Post
I stay with my Eps animals :d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDOIjMjl08k
Tah! You're just lazy <3. Anyone can do that ^^

Great!@

Hmm... Interesting... Good Job

Sorry for bumping.. But EMI blocks this in USA. :P, Can you reupload with different music? Or something. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
View Post
Sorry for bumping.. But EMI blocks this in USA. :P, Can you reupload with different music? Or something. Thanks.
Considering it's only blocked in the USA and it's Pink Floyd music I won't be reuploading it, but you could try viewing this video of 1.0 (Nothing much has changed really, except that cows can jump, run and gently fall down now). Or you could already try downloading the script yourself ^^

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_vlH6kNjI[/ame]

Youtube: 'Buy "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In a Cave and Grooving With a Pict"' LMAOOO