[FilterScript] [FS]The cowly cow.

Like some of you still remember, I made a script that create a cow in-front of you to chase, but it wouldn't get you quite near (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=174904.0). Now the cow-crazed hippy is back, this time with YOU as the cow.

Notice: I couldn't be arsed to do anything much so everything's basic.

Few things for making this:
1) Cows are awesome. Cows are more then a simple human being. So why not go one step further then being human?
2) All those stupid damn'd edits of all those fail scripts. I'm proofing here that there's enough stuff out to do that doesn't exist. USE YOUR IMAGINATION.
3) Cows are awesome.

How it actually works:
1) You type /ride. You'll probably see the farm at Blueberry (?) for some reason. I couldn't quite figure it out, and neither could I be arsed to fix it. Maybe for a future version.
2) You hit your walk keys; up/down/left/right (WASD works as well, or w/e you defined).
3) You move/rotate yourself. L/R rotates the cow L/R, U/D moves you to the front/back.
4) If you don't think cows are awesome, press /ride. Even though you'll get spawned again, you don't deserve to live for not liking cows

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W9bSj5W5eo[/ame]

NOTICE:
This filterscript requires Kye's MapAndreas plugin (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=145196.0), which uses a lot of memory. To make it even funnier, I'm using OnPlayerUpdate in association with it's FindZFor2DCoord function. Enjoy playing on a 30 player server. I recommend you to use this only for homehost/LAN.

Changelog
Version 1.2:
Cows have evolved! They now feature an eye in their anus which allows them to look backwards*!
Even more intelligence for cows, it seems that even though I added more code, the script lags a bit less.
The long awaited possibility of jumping! Cows have grown muscle in their legs so that now they are more then yummy meat, but also athletic enough to jump over fences and houses!

*Only possible with the key that allows you to look back on foot, by default the middle-mouse button.

Version 1.1:
Changed the "Enjoy it" text when the filterscript launches to "Rape it".
Added sensors to the brains of the cows so that now they DO turn the good direction when walking backward.
Cows went to the gym a bit more often, and can now run at (0.58/0.26) times faster!
Due to cows going to the gym and losing weight, they now fall down gently (Instead of the cow being down immediately).
Cows went to college for photographer studies, and now have better camera angels!
The idea of calling a function to save data wasn't liked by cows. (Normal vars are used, instead of the slower PVars).

Version 1.0:
First release.

Downloads:
Version 1.2:
SolidFiles
Pastebin.com

Version 1.1:
SolidFiles
Pastebin.com

Version 1.0:
Pastebin.com

For editing
If you like my cowly cow FS (Ofc. you don't ) and would like to use it for further usage, feel free to do so. But please, out of respect for all cows and their fans, put my name in the credits.

Feel free to post questions.

Wow, Nice Script.
Testing it soon

wait what?

In one line: It creates an object which you can drive using the movement keys.

Thanks arbash

Very nice, Hiddos.

You can add sprinting support where if they're holding down the sprint button as well it'll speed it up.

Just. Wow.

I see this is what you do in your spare time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Very nice, Hiddos.

You can add sprinting support where if they're holding down the sprint button as well it'll speed it up.
Hehe, thanks. I already thought about jumping :P. I'll see what I can do in further versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak - eScripting
Just. Wow.

Hehe. Nice to see you again Dak. And thanks.

LoL Hiddy, nice filterscript!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak - eScripting
Just. Wow.

Hehe. Nice to see you again Dak. And thanks.
No problem. Good to see you again as well.

hahhahaa nice

Nice Idea a cow

whahahaha, nice, this gave me a good laugh

Thanks ^^

Really nice Filterscript Hiddos

Thanks viruzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz chill.

I've also been thinking about future versions; running/jumping and maybe X/Y axis rotations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Thanks viruzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz chill.

I've also been thinking about future versions; running/jumping and maybe X/Y axis rotations?
Yeah, that would be awesome
Looking forward to your future versions

The way we did this at Everystuff (/cow and /chicken) was to create the object, then attach the object to the player. You have to adjust the z-axis a bit, but you can run/sprint/jump AND shoot as a cow or chicken. Not saying either system is better, but its worth checking out how it works for you using that method.

Either way, awesome FS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
The way we did this at Everystuff (/cow and /chicken) was to create the object, then attach the object to the player. You have to adjust the z-axis a bit, but you can run/sprint/jump AND shoot as a cow or chicken. Not saying either system is better, but its worth checking out how it works for you using that method.

Either way, awesome FS
Eh, that's a good way to think about it. But aren't the objects solid? How would you shoot through them?

P.S. Why would you have to adjust the Z-axis if the player is controlling? The object would always stay with him, and he is always going to be above land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Quote:

Either way, awesome FS
Eh, that's a good way to think about it. But aren't the objects solid? How would you shoot through them?

P.S. Why would you have to adjust the Z-axis if the player is controlling? The object would always stay with him, and he is always going to be above land.
The shooting and z-axis thing are related. Both the cow and chikcen are actually signs, and are on a grey "platform". If you drop the z of the object a little bit those platforms disappear under the road AND at the same time...line the player up so that you can shoot between their legs.

That said, I used a different "shooting" system where hitting the fire button touches off a series of explosions in a line in front of the player. Far out enough that the player isn't hurt, and extending far enough out to be able to kill other players without being right on top of them.

Madoshi Everystuff Chicken Fight - SAMP

Quote:

Either way, awesome FS
Really? I've never known that.

Thanks by the way ^^