2 Useful commands I made, they might help you.

Just close it .. I don't really need another one come to say unsupportable things .. I thought u appreciate new ppl at scripting work...

OMG, those codes are just awesome!
I wish I thought of those

Dude, are u kiddin'?

Edit: I made a mistake posting this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by » RyDeR «
OMG, those codes are just awesome!
I wish I thought of those

Dude, are u kiddin'?
sorry i'll remove them now I don't want to see another comments :S You don't appreciate a new guy work actually... I thought u'd say good luck or something ... I am new at it...

Don't let people discourage you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWF2

Thanks for this advice, but I guess they're right .. My Newbie work isn't that good for those who started like me and they are pros now and discouraging me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehab_Isaac101
Just close it .. I don't really need another one come to say unsupportable things .. I thought u appreciate new ppl at scripting work...
OMG dude dont stop script don't give up if you give up then obviusly you never going to learn :P
Just next time try more harder

I love you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by park4bmx
Quote:
OMG dude dont stop script don't give up if you give up then obviusly you never going to learn :P
Just next time try more harder
You're right man, I made the cmds for admins .. I wasn't know how to make ones but I made them today.. Just today

Reminds me a bit of myself when I started scripting.

Just keep trying, you'll get there. And a li'l tip, free of charge by comrade Stalin: Look at other scripts, and think about them. How do they work? What do these functions do? What does actually happen?

GivePlayerMoney for example doesn't does anything with money. It just sets a variable and update a textdraw ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Reminds me a bit of myself when I started scripting.

Just keep trying, you'll get there. And a li'l tip, free of charge by comrade Stalin: Look at other scripts, and think about them. How do they work? What do these functions do? What does actually happen?

GivePlayerMoney for example doesn't does anything with money. It just sets a variable and update a textdraw ^^
That is what exactly i do! and Oh I Knew it! I uess SetPlayerMoney will does a thing with money^^ Thank you by the way for this cheerfull reply and helping me to figure out what GivePLayerMoney does

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWF2

Thanks for this advice, but I guess they're right .. My Newbie work isn't that good for those who started like me and they are pros now and discouraging me.
I'm not a pro at all!

And I didn't mean to discourage you or offend you.
I just thought that it's not good enough to be released,I mean just work a little harder next time dude!
And it's not newbie work,it's just a start,and a good one,better than I had that's for sure.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings,and good luck!

Big deal , most of us stated from zero.

U failed this time , next time you wont