/kick command problem (dcmd)

Hey I got a problem with my /kick [playerid] [reason] command. My code is:

pawn Код:
dcmd_kick(playerid, params[])
{
    new id, reason;
    if (sscanf(params, "uz", id,reason)) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Usage: /kick [playerid] [reason]");
    else if (id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000AA, "Player not found");
    else
    {
      new string[256];
      Kick(id);
      format(string,256,"Player %d has been kicked, reason: %s",id,reason);
      SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_YELLOW,string);
    }
}
Oh yea output ingame: I tried /kick 0 Test yo reason is working as supposed however the id just ended up being 101?

What? D;

Iґm so sad that some gyus canґt speak english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashy
What? D;

What are you talking about? "gyus" right, learn to read english if you don't mind, retard <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverrud
Quote:
What? D;

What are you talking about? "gyus" right, learn to read english if you don't mind, retard <.<
Its a typo.

Try this:

pawn Код:
{
  new id, reason;
  if(sscanf(params, "uz", id,reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Usage: /kick [playerid] [reason]");
  if(id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000AA, "Player not found");

new string[128];
  Kick(id);
  return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Torran C
Quote:
Quote:
What? D;

Its a typo.

Try this:

pawn Код:
{
  new id, reason;
  if(sscanf(params, "uz", id,reason)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Usage: /kick [playerid] [reason]");
  if(id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000AA, "Player not found");

new string[128];
  Kick(id);
  return 1;
}
First: I know it was a typo, reason for me saying it was simply: Iґm so sad that some gyus canґt speak english

Anyway, thanks for the help

Quote:
Quote:
What? D;

STFU and stop to insulting nub. That was a typo and not intentional. Your first post was so non english that I must read it 5 times to understand what you mean, oh sry I forgot: I even donґt understand what you mean.

With your attitude donґt wonder if no one help you.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What? D;

STFU and stop to insulting nub. That was a typo and not intentional. Your first post was so non english that I must read it 5 times to understand what you mean, oh sry I forgot: I even donґt understand what you mean.

With your attitude donґt wonder if no one help you.
Excuse me? Please spare me for your noobish comments, if you don't have anything good to say then please leave, I do not need you, but you obviously you need me to feel cool with your 1337 comments