Are YOU interested in creating a roleplay community?

Note: This topic is NOT looking for people that will be payed to script. I warn you now.

Hello, everyone!

I've always scripted small things on my own, or worked small time for other roleplay communities, but now, I believe, is my time to start up my own community, with the assistance of others. I warn you now that most of the scripting will be done by myself, but I am here to look for management, and other positions available.

The sever will also have fully functional UCP that will be done by the release date.

What I'm looking for is;

Part time scripters/developers;
Experienced mappers;
Experienced administrators;
Experienced people who can have a position of authority without screwing it up;
Management;

For the part time scripters/developers -- You would not be doing much besides helping develop on new features for the scripts, and taking and reading suggestions, then forwarding them to the development section. You WILL have a position of authority in game, and you won't be just a normal user.

Mappers - Self explanatory. You can put your own works into the server and hire a group of mappers if you feel the need to.

Experienced administrators - This means people who have been administrators on previous servers, and know the deal on how to be an administrator.

Experienced people who can have a position of authority without screwing it up - People who can be a high rank in the community WITHOUT doing something dumb to lose their position.

And finally, management - This is a role that would be highly respected. You basically help the server run, whether it be Head of Admins, Head of Helpers, Head of Factions, or whatever.

To sum it up:

This script is fully built with MySQL and custom features. It is NOT an edit, and it was made by me and Adam. We are looking for people to help us with running the server, basically. We need what is said above. ^

If you are interested in helping out with this roleplay community, drop me a PM or add my MSN:

Mark.James23@hotmail.com

P.S: More information will be given on the script/community if you decide to join.

Regards,
Mark.

:: Added your MSN ::

Thanks Mark.

Wrong Section.

Wrong section.
This topic is better off in the General Discussions Board.