>>>>read it i got an portforwarding problem <<<<<<<<<

we'll ive tried everything to get my server public been on these site's and these but now im hopeless anyone who can help me plz add my msn sniperskill@live.nl

Your First topic HERE
Second Topic HERE

And this is your third topic regarding the same old thing.

Don did give you a video to watch and I had said it was the wrong section, but you still posted this in the same section.

I don't really know what's next.

If you've portforwarded correctly, and server.cfg is correct, it should be online, otherwise, your router can not handle server connections.

so stop posting lots of threads, people have ALREADY helped you.

If you keep making new threads about the same thing I don't doubt a moderator will just suspend your accont.

Oh dear, another spamtard.

When do people finally get the message: This is a forum for discussing San Andreas: Multiplayer, not for connection issues.

In first topic i sent a video,go watch if you don't understand go to ******* and type portforwarding games.

You're router May not support server portforwarding. On the router page, does it say anything about DMZ? If so, Do the following
1. open the DMZ page.
2. Most routers have a dropdown or something for either Enable or disable DMZ. make it say Enable.
3. Get your LAN Ip. It should be SOMETHING LIKE 192.168.1.(number) and it can be found in Start>run>cmd>ipconfig>press enter> IPv4 address
4. Save changes.