Lags from vehicles??

When I approach the area that has more than 10 vehicles the game is slower, why?

What is your PC Specs?

Yeah, that happens to my server too and for all players in that area.

My server resources are very good and my computer technical details are good enough for SA-MP.

Please help us

It's cause there is so many cars in one spot which cause you to lagg cause your computer can't handle that amount of cars in one spot, If you get a better computer it wont happen

Don't be so sure, you will even lag at a spot with many cars with good specs, if you don't know how to use their full power :P

For an example, I know someone who normally gets 60 fps everywhere, but 20 in a certain spot (Happens to be a gang hideout in an RP server, with a lot of cars). He changed from best quality to best performance in CCC (ATi's Catalyst...) and got 60 fps with a lot of cars on his screen.
That means, if you're an ATi user, you might wanna try that before getting new hardware. The quality changes are usually tiny, but frame rate changes huge. Don't know any good tips for nVidia users, though, I haven't had a nVidia card since around 2005 :S)

Oh and also, AMD Fusion helps you with gaming smoother if you have an AMD processor :P
If not, there's Game Booster, which also does the same thing, but is not as efficient at it. Also, Game Booster allows you to defrag a single game, without having to defrag all of your disk/partition.

Just a few tips, don't rage on me if something doesn't work, or if you hate me for only knowing how to play smoother with AMD/ATi.

With nvidia i have done the same as you explaned with Ati.
From best quality to best preformenance. And yeah i hatgave me +10 fps

I will try with dtah booster. Thank you.

there is also contig for windows users that defrags the folder that it's in.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/s.../bb897428.aspx