Simple Question

Okay well I have SA:MP and am enjoying it (especially crazybob's CnR). Anyways, I was just wondering why there aren't CPUs in SA:MP like in the regular game. I know there are 'bots but why not any traffic or common pedestrians? I'd bet there is some issue with the number of systems connected to the server or something but im not entirely sure. If there were common peds and traffic, it would make for much better gameplay on a smaller scale. For example, it would be great if i could play with my friend, him going on a bloody rhino massacre as i rain fire with a hunter, together online, with vehicles and peds as targets, instead of having to pretend, which is pretty stupid if you ask me. Perhaps this could be a future update to the game? It could be better if it were optional, too.

That would be cool. It would cause too much load on the server to sync everything. I think it has been said that this will never be added. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
That would be cool. It would cause too much load on the server to sync everything. I think it has been said that this will never be added. Sorry.
Still, could it be a possibility if it were only two or three players in a server? I know, i'm being persistent, and maybe even stubborn, but i'm curious if its possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke3v0gt
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Still, could it be a possibility if it were only two or three players in a server? I know, i'm being persistent, and maybe even stubborn, but i'm curious if its possible.
Again it would be too much load on the server. This will (sadly) never be added (ever).

It's possible, but the peds would not be synced for everyone, because it would be impossible to sync thousands of peds. Also, it would be pointless imo.