problems

how to script: unticrash

this script must protect server from a crashes, massive timeouts, defending attack of programs which crash server!

i need this couse one man always crash my server

you can post under script, download link, or contact me aco.radojkovic@gmail.com

Thank you
Aco

Hmm speak with that man,i dont think there is something like "anticrash".

There isn't an anticrash. The best thing to do is learn C++ and find addresses that hacks modify and scan for them. But I'm 99.10% sure there is no anti crash.

There isnґt any "Anti-crash". Why? Because no script can prevent crashes and timeouts from players because crashes happens when the internet disconnect or some problem from the playerґs PC may crash the game. At this point itґs useless to create a Anti-Crash. And how you would start if you want to create such this script??

For your problem with the hacker:
Well, the hacker is a totally nub hacker who hasnґt life. To prevent any hack-attacks againt change your IP from server or your name or something. Or just rangeban him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashy
There isnґt any "Anti-crash". Why? Because no script can prevent crashes and timeouts from players because crashes happens when the internet disconnect or some problem from the playerґs PC may crash the game. At this point itґs useless to create a Anti-Crash. And how you would start if you want to create such this script??

For your problem with the hacker:
Well, the hacker is a totally nub hacker who hasnґt life. To prevent any hack-attacks againt change your IP from server or your name or something. Or just rangeban him.
good idea, but how to know who crash my server

At this point it is very difficult. Are you sure that someone is crashing your server?
Maybe your script or something else what is important is broken and it crash the server.
Well, I think it isnґt a hacker. Mostly your problem is that something is wrong in your script.

We canґt tell you what to do now because you are the only one who knows how your script work and what it needs to work.

Overview your script and all parts of your server and check it why your server crashes.