Gamemode fails to start, but only on linux.

My gamemode fails to load with
Code:
----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3a R7, ©2005-2010 SA-MP Team

[06:47:40] 
[06:47:40] Server Plugins
[06:47:40] --------------
[06:47:40] Loading plugin: xStreamer.so
[06:47:40] xStreamer plugin loaded
[06:47:40]  Loaded.
[06:47:40] Loaded 1 plugins.

[06:47:40] Ban list
[06:47:40] --------
[06:47:40] Loaded: samp.ban
[06:47:40] Filter Scripts
[06:47:40] ---------------
[06:47:40]  Loading filter script 'xStreamer.amx'...
[06:47:40] xStreamer: xStreamer filterscript has been detected
[06:47:40]  Loading filter script 'zinutes.amx'...
[06:47:40]  Loading filter script 'Burnout.amx'...
[06:47:40]  Loading filter script 'bugs.amx'...
[06:47:40]  Loaded 4 filter scripts.

[06:47:40] Script[gamemodes/GRP10.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
I've tried disabling every plugin and removing the functions using them, but I still get this error.

Also, plase note, how my gamemode isn't even started to execute. I call a print function in the beggining of it:
Code:
main()
{
	print("Server launched. Starting setup");
}
and there's nothing in the log.

Also, the server runs well on windows xp (5.1.x), vista and 7, but doesn't run on debian 5.0, because of the error described above.

EDIT: I haven't tried disabling xStreamer, though... Possibly it or it's filterscript could be causing trouble (since filterscripts load before gamemodes) and xStreamer is fairly old, designed for 0.2.x, however the log clearly says "gamemodes/GRP10.amx" and the .amx doesn't even start to load, as pointed out above.

EDIT 2: Tried disabling that too, removed functions using it, but no luck... I still get the same error. It's really strange how my gamemode is not cross-platform compatible. Are there any notes on the case currently available? Please let me know.

Are you sure you aren't missing some plugins or has the GM compiled with any errors?

Code:
[06:47:40] Script[gamemodes/GRP10.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
!!!!!
Obviously your gamemode script does not have a .amx file.
Compile it and fix errors if there are any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinaal
Code:
!!!!!
Obviously your gamemode script does not have a .amx file.
Compile it and fix errors if there are any.
Lol'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
Are you sure you aren't missing some plugins or has the GM compiled with any errors?
GM has compiled with no errors nor warnings. All plugins should be present, some outdated, but the server fails even if they are disabled and their functions are not called at all.

Also, I did check if the gamemode was present and I wouldn't make such mistakes, I've been coding samp servers for 5 years or so.

If the gamemode would be missing, the error I would receive should read:
Quote:

I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.

furthermore, the server wouldn't start at all, which is not the case as the server does start, but fails to initiate the gamemode, even though it is compiled well and works flawlessly on windows.

I've changed the gamemode to 'bare.amx' provided with the default package of SA:MP server. With current plugins and filterscripts, it worked just fine.

Quote:

Also, plase note, how my gamemode isn't even started to execute. I call a print function in the beggining of it:
Code:
main()
{
	print("Server launched. Starting setup");
}
and there's nothing in the log.

Quote:

[06:47:40] Loaded 4 filter scripts.
--------> ? ? ? <------------

Please give me ideas...

Check what plugins you need. You might have compiled in natives that depend on lets say, the mySQL plugin for example.