Problem with pawno path

Hi, So i've got a little problem with pawno.

I've gota explain this so u can understand

I'm using vista.. Now that means when i open pawno from the winrar samp folder it won't work

Cuz i must run a administrator on it, But it won't let me it would only let me if i was in a folder,

So that means it doesn't get the "Include" file from the server files, Dam i realy need help

Please reply thanks

Extreme

I disabled the Windows User Account thingy.. (which brings up those windows)

In your Control Panel >> User Settings >> UCP or w/e

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♂ Antonio [G-RP
]
I disabled the Windows User Account thingy.. (which brings up those windows)

In your Control Panel >> User Settings >> UCP or w/e
This won't work because i'm using vista...

i know what you are talking about you are trying to open the pawno file from inside a winrar zipped archive, the post above means to disable the UAC (user account control) that will allow you to run it without running it as an admin, i also run vista, the better question is why dont you just extract it to a folder and then open the pawno file instead of trying to open it from a rar'd archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimtar
i know what you are talking about you are trying to open the pawno file from inside a winrar zipped archive, the post above means to disable the UAC (user account control) that will allow you to run it without running it as an admin, i also run vista, the better question is why dont you just extract it to a folder and then open the pawno file instead of trying to open it from a rar'd archive
Oh I've just remmeberd, I forgot to say, EVen when i extract it to a folder, It only gives me the option to open it..

Then error**

Anyone please i need to get this fixed.

Comon i realy need help.

What error it shows whern you open Pawno?

oh i had this issue right click and use the open with and then browse to pawno and open that set it as default and boom it will open