Please help me !

Hello,my name is CostinRO and i wanna ask you 10 questions:

1)How do i create a text(textdraw) that will be atached all the time to a car(like a number plate).Because i saw on some servers that all the cars have this textdraw as a numberplate(LS-01-YYY for example).(I will come back with some pics about what i sayed) ?

2)How do i create a command for that textdraw,and only cops can use it?For example,if someone wants his car with the textdraw,the cop will type /carplate ID LS-01-YYY ?

3)How to make a car system that allows the car owner to: lock/unlock his car(car1,car2,car3),stop/start his car,sell his car(car1,car2,car3),and the others can't start the car if it's stopped and don't have keys,lock/unlock the car and don't have keys etc. ?

4)How to make a car ownership limit?For example,3 cars per person(car1,car2,car3),and to see the cars id in /stats ?

5)How to make a faction car system that only the Faction Leader can give/take keys,and the member can only start/stop,lock/unlock(/lock fcar;/unlock fcar)?

6)How to make a GameMaster system?The game masters will have the same level,and will become one if he is a Faction Leader.

7)How to add specific commands for GameMasters? For example: /slap,/kick,/name(Kicks for nonrp name),/learn(Sends the player to see the tutorial again),/gmod + for every command a text will appear to players(GameMaster X has slapped Y,has kicked Y,has sent Y to the tutorial,is now available)

How to make an icon on map when the ADMIN/GM is on /aduty,/gmod ?

9)How to change the skins of members of clan(Rank1 PD-Cadet-Airport Security)?

10)How to add cars to a faction,and add commands/skins to that faction?

If you can help me with any of these questions,please post a reply with number and response.
I know I've added too many questions,but these questions may help other users too.

Thanks for your help,CostinRO !

!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CostinRO
!
Don't bump after 15 min! Read the forum rules, you can only bump once every 12 hours.
If you bump like that the chances for help it getting lower!

12345678910 first you learn some pawn then you come back after you have tried something

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Basics

Read THIS if you are a scripting beginner.