[FilterScript] Vehicle Speedometer

What is this?
Well, I wanted to make accurate and simple speedometer. To avoid making a new function to get vehicle speed updates, I used my old Vehicle Library. It will maybe result in some lag on huge servers because the speed gets updated frequently.

Screenshot/video
I made a video, so you can see the speedometer in action. Fraps dropped my FPS, I'm not sure why, but you can still see how fast the speedometer gets updated.

Version 2

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_finH9IHPMA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Version 1
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3cj4JQ39p4[/ame]

How to install?
Extract contents of speed.zip to your server directory, and make sure your filterscripts line in server.cfg looks like something like this: "filterscripts speed fuel"

Download
Solidfiles.com - Version 2
Solidfiles.com - Version 1

Nice one i downloading!

I don't like the design, but the coding seems to be well written. Good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't like the design, but the coding seems to be well written. Good job!
What do you want? Lolypop?
Design? It's speed-o-Meter!
It's need to show you your speed not your....... (I don't have a good example ok? let's start a Nuclear World War!)

!

Dogs, don't fight :P

To be honest, I wanted to make it look simple, I hate when speedometer takes the whole screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuvalino
Посмотреть сообщение
It's need to show you your speed not your....... (I don't have a good example ok? let's start a Nuclear World War!)

!
It's a personal opinion, I don't need you commenting and trying to start another flame war. Get lost, troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka P.
Посмотреть сообщение
Dogs, don't fight :P

To be honest, I wanted to make it look simple, I hate when speedometer takes the whole screen.
I'm not a dog. It does look simple and I don't like speedometers taking up the whole screen either, but I just don't like the design. Is it so wrong that I have my own opinion?

You quoted the wrong post, I didn't said I agree with him, nor I said I agree with you, I just posted my opinion about the design, just like you.

By the way, term "dog" in that context is not meant to associate you to an animal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka P.
Посмотреть сообщение
You quoted the wrong post, I didn't said I agree with him, nor I said I agree with you, I just posted my opinion about the design, just like you.

By the way, term "dog" in that context is not meant to associate you to an animal.
I apologize then. I am not in a good mood and people like him really tick me (and I'm sure most of us) off. If I offended you, I apologize.

You didn't offend me at all, it was a plain missunderstanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuvalino
Посмотреть сообщение

!
How about you calm down?

Nice work btw.