The New Xbox 360

The New Xbox 360

http://www.game.co.uk/The-New-Xbox-360-250GB/~r349710/

[img width=479 height=768]http://img.game.co.uk/ml/3/4/9/7/349710ss2_502w.jpg[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by game.co.uk
The Xbox 360 250 GB video game and entertainment system is back in black, with a sleek and lean look. Quieter than ever, the Xbox 360 comes with built-in Wi-Fi, a 250 GB hard drive and is designed for the easiest connection to controller-free fun with the Xbox 360 Kinect™ Sensor coming soon in 2010 (sold separately).
What do you think? Im going to get one

Awesome thing there, I still prefere a computer to game with.
If you have nice PC specs + a great video card than it's even better then Xbox or PS3..
Oh and maybe an Xbox360 controller, then it will be the same =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by » RyDeR «
If you have nice PC specs + a great video card than it's even better then Xbox or PS3..
My computer has everything you just said there except a good graphics card
But im upgrading soon

Quote:
But it's sad when some awesome game are released only for consoles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0►
Quote:
But it's sad when some awesome game are released only for consoles...
Yeah, that's indeed sad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Torran C
Quote:
My computer has everything you just said there except a good graphics card
But im upgrading soon
Me too but only my graphics card. My PC is fine.

Quote:
Operation System Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600)
LanguageDutch
System ManufacturerAcer
System ModelAspire M7711
ProcessorIntel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
RAM Memory6144 MB
DirectX VersionDirectX 11
Graphic CardATI Radeon HD 4650 ~ DDR2 ~ 1 GB
Display Memory3830 MB
Dedicated Memory1015 MB
Shared Memory2815 MB
Current Mode1920 x 1080(p)
MonitorSamsung SyncMaster 2333 HD (1080p)

This is my PC right now. I'm going to buy an ATI Radeon HD 4870 (or 4890) GDDR5 1gb.

It's beautiful.

Xbox 360 slim i think

it is awesome..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zаўk™
Xbox 360 slim i think

it is awesome..
I put that as the topics original name but i wasent sure so i just put The New Xbox 360 like game says

It LOOKS pretty, but looks mean shit when it comes to gaming (well, the look of the console at least aha). Was anything other then noise fixed up? Is it running cooler? Are all the hardware faults fixed (already went through one xbox ffs) ?

Its sad how many people will by a console based on the looks (OMG NEW PAINT :O!! This WII is black noa!!) hehe.

Xbox is hands down the console to buy at the moment, as the ps3 is to busy playing catch up to the both the wii and 360. The ps3 is capable of AMAZING things, but game designers have trouble bringing out its potential and normally sell it short :\. So im definitely looking to get a new 360, but i dont want to run into the same problems as before. If its running a lot cooler, and is bug free, im sold lol.

Whats the price tag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur!!
It LOOKS pretty, but looks mean shit when it comes to gaming (well, the look of the console at least aha). Was anything other then noise fixed up? Is it running cooler? Are all the hardware faults fixed (already went through one xbox ffs) ?

Its sad how many people will by a console based on the looks (OMG NEW PAINT :O!! This WII is black noa!!) hehe.

Xbox is hands down the console to buy at the moment, as the ps3 is to busy playing catch up to the both the wii and 360. The ps3 is capable of AMAZING things, but game designers have trouble bringing out its potential and normally sell it short :\. So im definitely looking to get a new 360, but i dont want to run into the same problems as before. If its running a lot cooler, and is bug free, im sold lol.

Whats the price tag?

250USD