[SOLVED]Textdraw in FS and GM = /RAGE

Ok, I have a speedo+fuel script which uses textdraws, and my GM has a clock.

When I connect to my server, the Clock is there.

When I get in a car, the speed and fuel shows correctly, but in the font, and position of the clock, the clock also dissapears.

When I get out of a car, the clock is back.

pawn Код:
You WISH
The textdraws are created under OnFilterScriptInit, for every slot. (SLOTS = 20)
The function "StartPanel" is called when A player enters a vehicle and his Panel is not turned off.
Textdraws are destroyed under OnFilterScriptExit.

In my GM, I remote call both FSInit and FSExit, so they get called when I GMX.

Oh, and DO NOT TELL ME TO MOVE IT INTO MY GM! I DO NOT WANT IT THERE.

Joe_ Has bumped this topic. (Reason: Really need help, at bottom of page already.)

Well I don't see any problem in your shown code. Although I would say that GMX messes up my textdraws too. The textdraws in the FS are generally messed up after GMX for most people. What's so bad about having that in your GM if it solves the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDhan
Well I don't see any problem in your shown code. Although I would say that GMX messes up my textdraws too. The textdraws in the FS are generally messed up after GMX for most people. What's so bad about having that in your GM if it solves the problem?

mhh.. Maybe I will.... Well thanks for the info.

EDIT: I ran a test, both panel and clock are textdraw ID 0, How do I stop this? :/

OnGameModeInit works in a filterscript. You can destroy and create the textdraws there again.

I converted it to my Gamemode.

DOESN'T WORK STILL

Both Panel and Clock are ID 0.

pawn Код:
U WISH

Perhaps you're using TextDrawDestroy on a TextDraw that doesn't yet exist, this causes major issues.

EDIT:

FIXED, BAD LOOP