When do I return?

I don't understand how to return 1;. My friend has helped me a lot but I still need more information. When and what do I return 1; too? Thank you.

nvm

Err no, return does not do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
it stops the server from saying "SERVER: UNKNOWN COMMAND" i think i cant remember
That isn't what I asked. I am return 1; wrong, and this happens:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=179697.0
- According to my friend

Return when you want function to be ended. You don't need to return values if you don't need them, so doing
Код:
return;
at the end of the function will do the work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ЂЯĢ
Return when you want function to be ended. You don't need to return values if you don't need them, so doing
Код:
return;
at the end of the function will do the work.
What about in commands?

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/repaircop", true) ==0)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
        {
            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 11 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 11)
            {
                if(IsACopCar(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
                {
                    if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
                    {
                    if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 50.0, 1568.77,-1692.75,6.98))
                        {
                  RepairVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "* Your cruiser ate a donut and is now repaired");

}
                        else
                        {
                            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"[Error:] You're not in the garage!");

}
                    }
                    else
                    {
                      SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"[Error:] Only vehicles can be repaired, not brains!");
                    }
                }
                else
                {
                  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"[Error:] You're not a cop!");

}
            }
        }
        return 1;
    }
Is this command properly returned?

double post, my bad

Yes, but the indentation is awful.

Learn to indent your code, it makes it much more readable and with 10k> lines of code it gets hard to read without it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInnocentOne
Yes, but the indentation is awful.

Learn to indent your code, it makes it much more readable and with 10k> lines of code it gets hard to read without it
I indent the way I want to indent and the way I was taught to indent. It isn't your choice.

@NiiRV4N4, on commands return when command is finished.

@TheInnocentOne, if you copy code from pawno it usually doesn't show up properly, so you need to make some manual changes if you want that it looks good on forum.