[HELP] In need of pawno scripters, with php knowledge, $$$

Hello, well I have my own server, its a DM server where users, fight with each other.. and everytime, someone kills somebody it adds up a point to their score, well what I want, is to have a system where the GAMEMODE, OR FILTERSCRIPTS CONNECTS to my webpage, with mysql and the stats are shown at my page, also to show who is the TOP PLAYER, that is the person who has the most kills and less deaths, its like a rank system, users will have to register in the webpage in order to start counting and start forming their stats, and they could see their stats ONLINE! LIVE!

if anyone is interested, you can add me at my msn : chuydre@hotmail.com so we can negotiate with each other, im guessing you have to have pawno and php knowledge to do this... and just for some info of the server, its hosted on SERVERFFS.COM and I do have a webpage with cpanel .

$150.00 and I'll script for you for 1 month. Since, that's the price a real scripter would want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiiRV4N4
$150.00 and I'll script for you for 1 month. Since, that's the price a real scripter would want.
I'll do it for $125.00

I added you on MSN. I can show you some of my work in PHP/Pawno if you want. I'm good with MySQL as well.

pfft, why spend money with it:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=166046.0

that actually works exactly as you mentioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiiRV4N4
thats a whole month? meaning that if im in need for something else would you will doit also ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias_
I added you on MSN. I can show you some of my work in PHP/Pawno if you want. I'm good with MySQL as well.
ok, tell me your name that way i know its you.. and if your willing to do that, I would like some additional stuff done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by N000000b :)
pfft, why spend money with it:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=166046.0

the thing is i have no php knowledge or mysql or anything like that, i know a little pawno but it doesnt help much, so you that you do know about this crap should take advantage atleast i would hjahjahj

that actually works exactly as you mentioned
well im kind of dumb when it comes to scripting or installing crap like that hjahjahj, but u guys that know scripting should take advantage atleast I would hjahjahjahjhja