Mac Compatible?

Ok before mods and admins close this i want you to actually listen to me..

EVERY SINGLE PROGRAM CAN WORK FOR A MAC.

Not every single program but prettty damn close,, now.. there is a game out there called a RSPS and all you have to do is re-root the java path and it is playable on a mac.

How can i make it runnable for mac? i only want people to try it and show proof(not a half ass try either..) Please People i really want this..

if i could find a .bat file converter i could do it [i think].

Lol your screwed. Fuck the macs. Don't be a pussy. Buy windows.

Use a Windows Emulator. Not everything works on Mac, stop being naive.

You can probably get both GTA SA and SA-MP to work on OS X, but there's a very low chance that you can get them to work together. (ie. actually play SA-MP)
And it will most likely be unplayable, emulators suck and you won't get anywhere near the performance of running GTA SA native on Windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lutionnn
You can probably get both GTA SA and SA-MP to work on OS X, but there's a very low chance that you can get them to work together. (ie. actually play SA-MP)
And it will most likely be unplayable, emulators suck and you won't get anywhere near the performance of running GTA SA native on Windows.
True, but I highly doubt he'll be able to get SA:MP to run perfectly on a Mac either, so he'll have to settle for a standard of performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lutionnn
True, but I highly doubt he'll be able to get SA:MP to run perfectly on a Mac either, so he'll have to settle for a standard of performance.
That's exactly what I was saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonwol
Agree, you have money enough to buy a Mac, then you surely buy a Windows PC.
GTA SA On a Mac would lag and you won't get the best graphics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonwol
Посмотреть сообщение
I know that this topic is old but..I have a mac which is sadly PowerPC so i have to use a windows laptop to script and stuff..but if you had a intel mac there is no need to buy windows as you could simply just use bootcamp to install it and it wouldnt even be a shared processor, therefore making it run MUCH MUCH faster then any windows computer does..

:P