how put the script to script

I've failed. I could not do. if you help me I'll be glad to you.

this script

admin script

I want to put the script to admin script. but just rcons can use the command and rcons If want to give a people also could take.

if you do I'll be very glad

Please do not skip it. i need to help about that

So you want to put a FS into your gamemode? That's kind of pointless.

http://pastebin.com/WuLnDXh8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInnocentOne
Код:
C:\Users\samet\Desktop\samp\filterscripts\luadminironman.pwn(11536) : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse
C:\Users\samet\Desktop\samp\filterscripts\luadminironman.pwn(11620) : warning 208: function with tag result used before definition, forcing reparse
C:\Users\samet\Desktop\samp\filterscripts\luadminironman.pwn(11357) : error 017: undefined symbol "flying"
C:\Users\samet\Desktop\samp\filterscripts\luadminironman.pwn(11357) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\samet\Desktop\samp\filterscripts\luadminironman.pwn(11357) : error 017: undefined symbol "flying"
C:\Users\samet\Desktop\samp\filterscripts\luadminironman.pwn(11357) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
sicript give me these errors

no more help ? PLease

Here you go : http://pastebin.com/bMCW4c6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDhan
dude you rocks thanks for helping

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDhan
no error in the script but the game does not move.

When you make it that way. ironman command just rcona dmins using and admins if want give another ppls and get back ?

just edit ironman script ?

If you want only admins to use the /ironman command, just add
Код:
if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
{
//the iron man code
return 1;
}