Hydra Lockon

I've seen not to long ago, there was a hydra lock on disable FS. I can't seem to find it anymore...

Anyone have any idea how i could disable the hydra lock on?

bump..

I've seen of an anti hydra fire filterscript. But never an Anti Hydra Lock-On.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerSmith
I've seen of an anti hydra fire filterscript. But never an Anti Hydra Lock-On.
Do you have the link to the antifire one?

Sadly, I've only seen it in a server back in 0.2x. If I run across it I'll PM it to you. I'm sure you could script it though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerSmith
Sadly, I've only seen it in a server back in 0.2x. If I run across it I'll PM it to you. I'm sure you could script it though.
Lol I wish I have no idea how too.

you could always make a fs for it, just something that identifies if you are in that vehicle and the like an OnKeyPress or something for the lock on with the hydra you can return it 0 that would stop it from working or should at least

I don't think that would work, because there's no way to determine what the keys do. (Directly towards the game at least)

well I haven't flown a hydra in awhile but from memory it's the handbrake button, so check if the player is holding that button and if they are then do something about it.

Why make an anti lock on? It dosn't work in sa-mp anyway, you can lock on the target but your properly not synced so you will see the rockets fly towards the target but the target will just see them fly straight (: