[HELP] This is Desperate.....PLEASE HELP!

My life will end without GTA SA....

/imageshack/img687/6...0610191701.jpg

THATS my problem, i cant take Screenshots of GTA SA IG, because when i start it, it comes up like that,and I HAVE NO idea on how to fix it, so please SOMEONE help me!

You can E-mail me at lordjaguar9@hotmail.co.uk just add me to your msn if you can help..

I know the picture is a little low on quality BUT it should be enough for one of you to help, i had to take the pic with my phone..

I cant view your picture.

RIP Joey.

DAMN, ill re-upload as my profile Image..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_Griffiths
My life will end without GTA SA....

/imageshack/img687/6...0610191701.jpg

THATS my problem, i cant take Screenshots of GTA SA IG, because when i start it, it comes up like that,and I HAVE NO idea on how to fix it, so please SOMEONE help me!

You can E-mail me at lordjaguar9@hotmail.co.uk just add me to your msn if you can help..

I know the picture is a little low on quality BUT it should be enough for one of you to help, i had to take the pic with my phone..
Its uploaded to my Profile, it says this..............87.5 kHz / 70 Hz if you know how to fix it MSN me!!!

Rest in peace

Serious answers here please..

Quote:
You stated on an internet message board that you will kill yourself if you can't play GTA...what kind of answers did you expect?

EDIT: also, try removing gta_sa.set from the GTA folder in your documents folder and then relaunch the game. If it works...don't set the resolution beyo9nd what your monitor can handle this time.

Right click on desktop, Properties > Display properties > Monitor

I hope i'm not too late?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Quote:
You stated on an internet message board that you will kill yourself if you can't play GTA...what kind of answers did you expect?

EDIT: also, try removing gta_sa.set from the GTA folder in your documents folder and then relaunch the game. If it works...don't set the resolution beyo9nd what your monitor can handle this time.
Its called sarcasm, and thanks for the answer..