New Gamemode.

Well, I am about to start on a new gamemode to keep me occupied for the next few months. I am starting this project from scratch but need some ideas on what kind of a gamemode, features they should be in it, etc. I am not a beginner scripter but I am not a pro, I am a experienced scripter and will need help from time to time. You will see me post questions on somethings, so ya. Please give me some ideas and which kind of gamemode I should make, thank you.

Any ideas? In other words, bump.

Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus_Stone
Roleplay
I was thinking something other then roleplay due to all the roleplay scripts out which mostly are GF-edits. Something more unique and a new kind of gamemode that has not been made.

A DM or TDM with a completely NEW map. I'm not talking like LS, LV, SF, or some island, I'm talking about a completely new city. The city would be sort of like a big island, like San Andreas.....Water parks, a big city, boons, things like that...It would be unique, very unique

Capture the flag/other team events. (bomb the base, conquest..) (besides TDM.)

Some kind of leveling game like WoW (Yes, I know that it sucks. But something like it)?

Stunt or tdm

You could make TDM game. Maybe a "Protect the Van" where one team protects a van full of money and the other tries to steal it and get it back to their base. Or maybe a "Jail Break". Be imaginative.

Well NPCS exists at SA-MP right? So why not making an "RPG" server like WoW with quests, PvP areas as "Dungeon Hunting" xD