dcmd_countdown(playerid,params[]) {
#pragma unused params
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 0) {
if(CountDown == -1) {
CountDown = 6;
SetTimer("countdown",1000,0);
return CMDMessageToAdmins(playerid,"COUNTDOWN");
} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: Countdown in progress");
} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not a high enough level to use this command");
}

I just want to make that a simple command like /countdown or /cd wich is available for all players, and not dcmd.
I also want to dont freeze player while use it.
Need help!

i would seriously suggest for everyone who scripts to first understand what each line does and how it can be altered before posting on the forums..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanagi
i would seriously suggest for everyone who scripts to first understand what each line does and how it can be altered before posting on the forums..
Agree.

we're not here to give you free code, there are other people for that but they take $
if y0u're interested in further scripting you should.. no, you MUST understand pawno

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoru93
I just want to make that a simple command like /countdown or /cd wich is available for all players, and not dcmd.
Lol that made me laugh :P

pawn Код:
dcmd_countdown(playerid,params[]) {
  #pragma unused params
    if(CountDown == -1) {
     CountDown = 6;
     SetTimer("countdown",1000,0);
     } return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: Countdown in progress");
}
Try that

and for Kye's sake, use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanagi
and for Kye's sake, use
Actulley its:

well doesn't make that much difference when it comes to making out code from the context, does it?

althought i like the highlighting in pawn, but forgive me, for i haven't been into sa-mp/pawn/kye for 2 years