entering help

Hello,i want to make that if you want to go in the house,/enter,then you have to explore the house,and the house id have to be same that Explorered is in the playerstatics,but idk,it dosent work
so when i /enter it says you have to explore this first,but my explorered is same as id of the house -.-

heres CMD

Код:
 		if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/enter", true) == 0)
		{
		for(new i = 0; i < sizeof(HouseInfo); i++)
		{
		if (PlayerToPoint(3, playerid,HouseInfo[i][hEntrancex], HouseInfo[i][hEntrancey], HouseInfo[i][hEntrancez]))
		{
		if(PlayerStatistics [ playerid ] [ Explorered ] == i)
		{
		SetPlayerInterior(playerid,HouseInfo[i][hInt]);
		SetPlayerPos(playerid,HouseInfo[i][hExitx],HouseInfo[i][hExity],HouseInfo[i][hExitz]);
		}
		return 1;
    }
		else
		{
		GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~You have to Explore this first!", 5000, 6);
		}
		}
		}
		return 0;
		}

BUMP!

what do you mean by explored? you need to explain EVERYTHING...bare in mind no one knows what you are trying to make...

-Darren

okay,explored is like owning a house,if ya use command /explore,you can get the house key,and if ya havent /explore,you cant /enter it,and if ya use /explore,it will put explorered to same as house Hid,but idk how to check them,if Hid and Explorered is same.

BUMP!

BUMP!i really need help with this one

no one dont know how to fix this?

boom,boom,bump

Is it possible that you're, maybe by chance, having the 'explored' parameter/w.e it is set to 0, and the house ID is 0 as well?

checked and both of them are 1