A problem with IP

Well, I want to launch my server, I opened ports (They are opened 100%)
So I want my friends to join it but they still cant see the server (They see "Retrieving info :7777 ...") ,but I open the samp_server.
Btw I think i need a static IP. How can I get one, or a gamemode for free? Because I live in a country where is no one gamemode and I just cant pay with PayPal or Visa..
Just how can I launch my server by myself, just opening the samp_server (I dont need hosts).

No one responds ?

hi...if you creat a server and creat a onther one well the 2 have the same ort like that [:7777] thats not good if you want to creat onther server go to server.cfg and change the prt for example server no 1- have port :7777 server no 2- must be :8888......try it

Ok you do need a static ip address. To get one go here: How to make IP address static I used that video and it helped me when i never had a server.

Now after you have done that go to your server cfg and see what port you are using (Most likely 7777) So now go to this website: http://www.whatismyip.com/ That will help you see your ip address which will allow everyone to see your server. So it will look like this for example: XX.XXX.XX.XX:7777 (X meaning the numbers in your ip.) You send them that ip address then they should see your server.

Hope this helps. If not respond here and i`ll try and help you even more.

Note: your port is the number you set your router to open. Example you opened port "7778" then you put "7778" instead of "7777"

I'll try to contact a few people to try joining now.
But I'm not sure that It will work because I went on whatismyip.com and I pasted the IP into SAMP (When server was opened) and typed my opened port then I saw retrieving info...
But when I used the IP that I saw in run/cmd/ipconfig the server worked.
So let's see what my friends will say

If you use a router, you'll need to contact your ISP to give you a static IP that starts with 89......... or something.

If you cannot get a server , from serverffs because of your country ( ) contact a different host , there are many that advertise in the forums.

Nah there arent gameservers in this country btw I can launch my server by me ..
My server IP is 192.168.1.... when I test my server bugs or test anything new. But friends cant see it. But now since I got the static IP ill contact my friends to try joining.
If still doesnt work ill say here