[Help] Samp Server Not Running.

Hello, I'm trying to run my SAMP Server on my Gaming Communities VPS.
But, when It runs on the Samp-server.exe I get...
Script[gamemodes/lslrp.amx]: Run Time Error 19: "File or function not found"
Number of Vehicle Models: 0

Then the server doesn't show up.
Anyone know whats wrong?

You are missing something most likely a scriptfile i believe or a missing plugin perhaps.

Yup or he doesnt have amx file cause of some script errors

Most likely a plugin error, make sure that you have the correct plugin files for the operating system of your VPS(which I'm assuming is Windows in this case) and that they are located in the right place. Try installing the .NET Framework as some Windows plugins require this and will not function without it.

Do you have this in your script before all the callbacks?
Code:
main() { }

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
Code:
main() { }
Should, I didn't actually script it. My friend did, I will have to talk to him about it.
I just deal with keeping up on maintenance of my Communities SAMP Server.
Then, the other day my scripter said the Server was down I went to check it out, and
it was doing this.
I think that somethings wrong with the AMX, So I'm going to get him to recompile the script
to see if that does anything..

Try re-downloading the SA-MP Server Package - http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03asvr_R7_win32.zip
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

After you've completed the step re-add your script to the Server Package.

Well that didn't work ://

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Ray
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLinx
Code:
main() { }
Should, I didn't actually script it. My friend did, I will have to talk to him about it.
I just deal with keeping up on maintenance of my Communities SAMP Server.
Then, the other day my scripter said the Server was down I went to check it out, and
it was doing this.
I think that somethings wrong with the AMX, So I'm going to get him to recompile the script
to see if that does anything..
Usually you get the runtime error because your missing main() { } in your script, or at least that seems to be the most popular issue with the runtime error on these forums.

Okay, I'm not much of a scripter. I would usually tell my friend about the main() {} thing and have him fix it.
He's not available at the moment, so to fix this problem where would I put main() {}?
If this is the problem, then this is so minor and I just need my server up and running for my Community =D