[HELP] Starting in server

i had a FS from this web site were you join the server and a Text draw would come up and have two buttons at the bottom "Accept" and "Leave". Then Above it rules and info then it said do u accept? then you could click "Accept" or "Leave"

I think it's dialog.
You must make dialogresponse if he/she Leaves.

i dint know how to make one can some one give meh da link to one?

>>>How to Create Dialogs<<<

it would be nice for a link to a pre made one please.

you can use my old one to display rules via dialog on connecting

Put this into OnPlayerConnect. Just change the rules so they match your server rules. And change "CHAOTIC WORLD RULES" into your Server Name.
Quote:

ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,0,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"C HAOTIC WORLD RULES"," You are allowed to do anything in this gamemode but you must follow the rules. \n Do Not cheat in any way. Doing so will get you banned. \n Respect all users regardless \n If a admin kicks/bans/mutes you. Do not complain. \n Do not go into safezones with military vehicles. ","Agree","Disagree");

And this goes into your GM, replace your OnDialogResponse with it.
Quote:

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
if(dialogid == 0)
{
if(response == 0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You MUST agree with the Terms and Conditions before you can play. You will now be kicked.");
new stringsys [256];
new pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid, pName, sizeof(pName));
format(stringsys, sizeof(stringsys), "[SYSTEM] %s has been kicked for not agreeing to the rules of the server!", pName);
SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_YELLOW, stringsys);
Kick(playerid);
}
if(response == 1)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Thank you for agreeing with our conditions.");
}
return 1;
}
return 0;
}

Enjoy

this os what im talken about thanks bro.